Annual General Meeting Results
VANCOUVER, June 25, 2018 /CNW/ - ShaMaran Petroleum Corp. (“ShaMaran” or the “Company”) (TSX VENTURE: SNM) (Nasdaq Stockholm: SNM) is pleased to report that, at the Company’s Annual General Meeting held today in Vancouver, shareholders received the consolidated audited financial statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2017 and approved all the resolutions put forward at the meeting, as follows: View PDF Version of News Release.
- Appointed PricewaterhouseCoopers SA, as auditor of the Company for the ensuing year and authorized the directors to fix their remuneration;
- Fixed the number of directors at five (5);
- Elected Keith Hill, Chris Bruijnzeels, C. Ashley Heppenstall, Brian Edgar, and Terry L. Allen as directors for the ensuing year;
- Approved the Company’s incentive stock option plan;
- Approved the Company’s Deferred Share Unit Plan; and
- Approved the alteration to the Company’s Articles.
This information in this release is subject to the disclosure requirements of ShaMaran Petroleum Corp. under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. This information was submitted for publication by the persons below on 10:30 Pacific time on June 25, 2018.
ShaMaran Petroleum Corp. is a Kurdistan focused oil development and exploration company with a 20.1% direct interest in the Atrush oil discovery. As announced in ShaMaran’s June 4, 2018 news release, the Company has signed an agreement with Marathon Oil KDV B.V. to acquire its 15% interest in the Atrush Block. The Atrush Block is currently undergoing an appraisal and development campaign.
ShaMaran is a Canadian oil and gas company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange and the NASDAQ Stockholm First North Exchange (Sweden) under the symbol “SNM”. Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. Pareto Securities AB is the Company’s Certified Advisor on NASDAQ Stockholm First North.
SOURCE ShaMaran Petroleum Corp.